- £450 for the Receiver (2 year warranty)
- £500 for the Transmitter (1 year warranty) suggestion is it lasts for 1-1.5 years.
Based on the above pricing here’s what I’ve worked out the per daily, weekly and monthly cost to be.
- 5 day wear = £10 per day / £70 per week / £304 per month
- 10 day wear = £6 per day / £42 per week / £182.50 per month
- 15 day wear = £4.66 per day / £32.70 per week / £141 per month
Bearing in mind that the sensors are only good for 5 day wear, but if you treat them well, add more tape on day 5 then I have regularly managed to achieve a 10 day wear on the last 3 sensors and a 15 day wear on the latest sensor before I made the decision to take it out. Also the above costs take into consideration that you are going to use the receiver for the full warranty period of 2 years and the transmitter for 1 year before replacing the transmitter.